All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet has been growing so rapidly that it becomes a primary tool for people to look for information! Simple as it might appear! Some categories of information, such as overweight, male impotence, debt, getting rich, MLM etc., are considered to be so sensitive that people would t discuss with their folks offline. They'd rather go online and search because they kw the virtual world will protect their identity and save them from shame. In other words, the Internet is the place for people to look for solutions to their problems. If you kw how to target certain groups of people who are willing to spend on those solutions, you've made it!
- Author BiographyAnthony Ekanem is a researcher, author and writer. His field of research and writing interest include but not limited to health, education, business, relationship, finance, management, the economy and politics. He is a graduate of Management and a Chartered Insurer.
- Author(s)Anthony Ekanem
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.