All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterpersonal skills and awareness are key to building productive relationships with colleagues, associates and clients; to working collaboratively, solving problems and making informed decisions. With the growing complexity of portfolios, programs and projects, and the increasing geographic dispersion of stakeholders, the skills needed to communicate and understand others effectively have never been a more essential part of the blueprint for management success. Interpersonal Skills for Portfolio, Program and Project Managers brings into sharp focus the importance of these people skills or 'soft' skills to achieving results and ensuring customer satisfaction. With an emphasis on how approach and technique can be adapted to get the best out of the different situations and types of interaction that occur day-to-day in the business environment, this accessible resource includes: strategies for building effective, high-performing teams; guidelines for efficient teamwork in a virtual context; systems for handling stress and dealing with crises; and, methods for motivating and leading your team to success. With this wealth of practical advice to draw on and proven tools to put into practice, productive, rewarding interpersonal interaction will soon become second nature.
- Author BiographyGinger Levin, DPA, is a senior consultant and educator in portfolio management, project management, metrics and maturity assessments. She is an adjunct professor for the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, the SKEMA University in Lille, France and the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. She received her doctorate in information systems and public administration from the George Washington University and is certified as a PMP, PgMP and OPM3 consultant and assessor.
- Author(s)Ginger Levin
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight641 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.