Interpol Confidential: A Law Enforcement Farce: 2016 by Michael E. Rose (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the run-up to Interpol's General Assembly, something is truly amiss. The world's largest international police organisation is heaving with internal strife, petty rivalries, and treachery. For the Secretary General, re-election is t eugh. What he wants is a unanimous victory and he is willing to go to any lengths to secure it. It will t be easy. Not only are others, both inside and outside Interpol, trying to stop his re-election, but some hate him so much that they are plotting his ultimate humiliation. His enemies are legion; that much is clear. What is less clear is who exactly is plotting against him, and which of his many, many transgressions they want revenge for. As the date of the General Assembly draws near, all parties redouble their efforts to get what they want. The result is chaos. The result is farce. The result is t Interpol's finest hour.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Rose is a Canadian author, journalist and broadcaster. He has worked for major media organisations around the world, including the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Maclean's Magazine, Radio France International, 'The Sydney Morning Herald' and the Reuters news agency in London. He is also the former Chief of Communications for Interpol at the agency's global headquarters in Lyon, France. His usual genre is spy thrillers, with the Frank Delaney series winning new readers year after year. The first thriller in that series, 'The Mazovia Legacy', won critical acclaim and was shortlisted in the prestigious Arthur Ellis Awards for Best First Novel. The second volume, 'The Burma Effect', drew similar attention. The third, 'The Tsunami File', was shortlisted in the Arthur Ellis Awards for Best Crime Novel of 2009. Rose has travelled extensively to many of the world's trouble spots including Nicaragua, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Burma and East Timor. He has drawn from those experiences for the gripping stories and characters in his thrillers, and now for 'Interpol Confidential'. After spending a number of years in the UK and France, Rose now lives with his Australian wife and Burmese cat in Sydney. For more about him and his books, visit www.michaelrosemedia.com.
- Author(s)Michael E. Rose
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.