All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together invative research and approaches for blended learning using digital techlogiy in interpreter education for signed and spoken languages. Volume editors Suzanne Ehrlich and Jemina Napier call upon the expertise of twenty-one experts to report on the current techlogy used to provide digital enhancements to interpreter education in six countries. This study focuses on the techlogy itself rather than how techlogy enhances curriculum, delivery, or resources.
- Author BiographySuzanne Ehrlich is assistant professor and director of the Signed Language Interpreting Program at the University of Cincinnati. Jemina Napier is professor and chair of intercultural communication in the Department of Languages and Intercultural Studies at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- Series TitleInterpreter Education Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note26 figures, 23 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJemina Napier,Suzanne Ehrlich
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.