All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterpreting Assessment Data provides a practical approach which helps teachers understand how to interpret student assessments statistically and how to measure and explain the validity and reliability of those assessments. This framework for measuring and interpreting assessment results is a must-have for your professional development library.
- Author(s)Edwin P. Christmann,John L. Badgett
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.