All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects on the upsurge in talk about corruption in the region, and takes a skeptical view of anti-corruption campaigns. It considers who is doing the talking, what they count as corruption, efforts to quantify how much corruption there is in the region, and ideas about culture and politics used to explain, justify or condemn corruption.
- Author BiographyPeter Larmour is a political scientist at the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Peter Larmour
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleTopics in the Contemporary Pacific
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.