All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaider A. Khan goes beyond the study of catch-up techlogy and raises the question of invation processes that are the key to the future growth and prosperity of the East Asian ecomies. This is particularly important in the aftermath of the Asian financial crises that have cost these ecomies much. How can newly industrialized ecomies achieve cohesive systems of invation for sustainable growth? The author offers a vel theory of invation systems with concrete case studies to illustrate its usefulness.
- Author BiographyHAIDER A. KHAN is a Professor at the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver, USA. His research interests include environment, trade and investment, and economy-wide modelling and he published a large number of papers in these areas.
- Author(s)Haider A. Khan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.