All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionRespected museum professionals discuss contemporary issues and successful programs, and offer practical guidelines and information, up-to-date references, and lively illustrations in this wide-ranging volume. Interpreting Historic House Museums captures the big picture and important details. Its scope and accessbility will make it useful and relevant for both students and practicing professionals.
- Author BiographyJessica Foy Donnelly was curator of collections at the McFaddin-Ward House for twelve years, during which time she co-edited American Home Life, 1880-1930: A Social History of Spaces and Services and The Arts and the American Home, 1890-1930. She is currently working on various house museum projects and previously worked for Old Salem, Inc., in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She received her B.A. in American studies and English from Salem College in Winston-Salem, and her M.A. in history museum studies from the Cooperstown Graduate Program of the State University of New York at Oneonta.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/2002
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJessica Foy Donnelly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.