All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the principles, methods, and fundamentals of exegeting the New Testament. Any serious student of Scripture would benefit from utilizing this book in the study of the Bible.
- Author BiographyDarrell L. Bock (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is executive director for cultural engagement at the Hendricks Center, senior research professor of New Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, and senior Bible teacher for Back to the Bible radio. He is the author of over forty books. Darrell lives in Dallas, Texas, with his wife, Sally. They have three children and four grandchildren. Buist M. Fanning (DPhil, University of Oxford) is the department chair and senior professor of New Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, where he has taught for more than forty years. He is the author or contributor to many books, including Biblical Theology of the New Testament and the New Dictionary of Biblical Theology. He and his wife, Jan, have four children and twelve grandchildren. Daniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary and the founder of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts, an institute purposed to preserve Scripture by taking digital photographs of all known Greek New Testament manuscripts. Dr. Wallace influences students across the country through his textbook on Greek grammar, Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics, as it is used in more than two-thirds of the nation's schools for the study of Greek. His postdoctoral work includes work on Greek grammar at Tyndale House in Cambridge and textual criticism studies at the Institut fur Neutestamentliche Textforschung in Munster. When he is not involved in scholarly pursuits, Dr. Wallace and wife, Pati, enjoy spending time with their boys and beagles. Tim Savage (PhD, University of Cambridge; ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) has been senior pastor of Camelback Bible Church in Paradise Valley, Arizona, since 1988. Tim and his wife have two adult sons.
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight677 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBuist M. Fanning,Darrell L. Bock
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.