All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionInterprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice helps nurse educators develop multidiscipline, team-based learning opportunities for students. Each chapter, coauthored by an interprofessional team, presents a broad perspective on how to create, deliver, and evaluate meaningful interprofessional education and collaborative practice learning opportunities. This practical book includes the following features to help faculty provide the learning experiences students need to develop effective collaborative practice, which will enhance patient safety and quality care:* Exemplars of successful implementation and interprofessional competency frameworks* Conceptual models for evaluating outcomes, as well as coverage of evaluation principles* Insightful discussions of diverse venues for interprofessional activities, including classroom, simulation, and experiential opportunities Advancing collaboration and teamwork by providing practical wisdom is the goal of this book-a goal that the authors readily achieve. Malcolm Cox, MD Adjunct Professor of Medicine Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania Former Chief Academic Affiliations Officer US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Author(s)Elizabeth Speakman
- PublisherNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational League for Nursing,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.