All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterrupted follows the author's messy journey through life and church and into living on mission. Snatching Jen from the grip of her consumer life, God began asking her questions like, What is really the point of My Church? What have I really asked of you? She was far too busy doing church than being church, even as a pastor's wife, an author of five Christian books, and a committed believer for 26 years. She discovered she had missed the point.
Christ brought Jen and her family to a place of living on mission by asking them tough questions, leading them through Scripture, and walking together with them on the path. Interrupted invites readers to take a similar journey.
- Author BiographyJen Hatmaker is the author of A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study: A Refreshingly Unique Way to Look at God's Word and A Modern Girl's Bible Study Series. Her sixth book, Ms. Understood, released in Summer '08. With a heart for the women of her generation, she speaks at retreats and conferences around the country. Jen resides in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Brandon, and their three children.
- Author(s)Jen Hatmaker
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight304 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.