All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inter-disciplinary, international collection that examines the mutual influences between law and culture through a series of sophisticated case studies showing how cultural phemena are brought under legal regulation, how laws are resisted through cultural practices, and how those practices shape the way in which law is understood and applied.
- Author BiographyPRISKA GISLER is Director of Research at the Y Institute for Transdisciplinarity, Berne University of the Arts, Switzerland. SARA STEINERT BORELLA and CAROLINE WIEDMER are both Professors of Comparative Literary and Cultural Studies at Franklin College, Switzerland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Socio-Legal Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight486 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCaroline Wiedmer,Priska Gisler,Sara Steinert Borella
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.