All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionExamines intergovernmental efforts within the United States to manage the nation's water supply.
- Author BiographyJoseph F. Zimmerman is Professor of Political Science at the University at Albany, State University of New York. His many books include Horizontal Federalism: Interstate Relations; Interstate Cooperation, Second Edition: Compacts and Administrative Agreements; and State-Local Governmental Interactions, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Zimmerman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.