All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterstitial Fibrosis in Heart Failure, edited by Francisco J. Villarreal, M.D., Ph.D., provides a timely and integrative review of the basics of cardiac extracellular matrix structure. Topics covered include how cardiac remodeling influences its disposition, abundance and function; possible n-invasive techniques for diagsis; and potential drug-based or molecular therapeutic strategies that may interrupt or even reverse the course of the development of cardiac fibrosis. This resource for both clinicians and scientists aims to cover state-of-the-art findings relevant to cellular and molecular processes underlying cardiac fibrosis including basic elements of structure, function, diagsis and treatment.
- Author BiographyFrancisco J. Villarreal, M.D., Ph.D. is a Professor in the Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, California.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/09/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.253
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorFrancisco Villarreal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.