All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish language book collecting several years' worth of Chomsky's essays for The New York Times Syndicate.
- Author BiographyProfessor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Noam Chomsky is widely regarded to be the foremost critic of U.S. foreign policy in the world. He has published a multitude of books, articles and essays on global politics, history, and linguistics. Among his recent books includes Hegemony or Survival, published by Haymarket Books in audiobook format, with Brian Jones reading. Eduardo Galeano is one of Latin America's most admired writers. He is the author of the Memory of Fire trilogy (for which he won the 1989 American Book Award) and Open Veins of Latin America.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight294 g
- Width128 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.