Intervention Resource Book: 50 Performance Technology Tools by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour performance improvement toolbox! You want to be able to: aeo Increase your awareness of various performance improvement options aeo Propose an intervention or a series of interventions to eliminate a performance gap aeo Select interventions systematically aeo Learn how to implement interventions more effectively ...and more! Herea s your toolbox. Interventions are the tools that you can use to effect changes in performance. While many other resources have identified the importance of interventions as performance tools, and some resources have even singled out select interventions that might be used to drive improvement at an organization, other resource has offered you so many interventions. aeo How would a 360--degree--feedback program improve your organization? aeo How could you design communication, leadership, and mentoring programs? aeo When should you improve your compensation systems and employee orientations? aeo How could you maximize the effectiveness of job aids and on--the--job training? This resource t only answers those questions----and many others----but also gives you the field--tested tools you need to produce measurable modifications in performance. Youa ll be able to solve a host of operational dilemmas! Dona t worry about how to face performance problems. Just grab your toolbox and go! The Intervention Resource Guide has the tools youa ve waited for. First, these experienced editors tell you how to select and implement interventions. Then you get a huge array of fifty interventions designed by the top practitioners in the field. In keeping with the central tenets of human performance techlogy, all of these interventions are designed to prompt measurable changes at your organization. Youa ll have an easier time justifying why youa re doing what youa re doing than ever before!Youa ll get what you need for: aeo action learning aeo competency modeling aeo conflict management aeo customer feedback aeo diversity management aeo electronic performance support systems (EPSS) aeo performance appraisal aeo strategic planning aeo teaming ...and much more! All these resources are field--tested and formulated for fast implementation.Among the many leading contributors to this one--of--a--kind resource are: aeo Jean Barbazette aeo Dale M. Brethower aeo Gloria Gery aeo Roger Kaufman aeo Danny Langdon aeo Bob Nelson aeo William J. Rothwell aeo Edgar H. Schein aeo Sivasailam Thiagi Thiagarajan aeo Donald Tosti aeo Kathleen Whiteside aeo Ron Zemke ...and many others! Youa ve heard about performance improvement and human performance techlogy. They have sounded promising. But you werena t fully sure what an intervention was, how to select one, or how to implement one. Now you kw! Intervention Resource Guide is your performance improvement toolbox.
- Author BiographyDANNY G. LANGDON is the author of six books in the field of instructional and performance technology, has written chapters for ten other books, and has published many articles. He is a past international president of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) and has received three international awards from ISPI for innovative contributions to the field of performance technology. KATHLEEN S. WHITESIDE has more than twenty--five years of experience in the field of training and performance improvement, including several years as corporate director of human resources for a large service organization. She is a past international president of ISPI and the author of several articles on human performance. MONICA M. MCKENNA is a senior consultant with Performance International as well as the principal consultant of her own performance improvement consulting firm.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDanny G. Langdon,Kathleen S. Whiteside,Monica M. McKenna
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.