Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of nsurgical treatment for a variety of heart diseases that affect the cardiac valves, the heart muscle, and the structure of the heart. The authors describe who these procedures are useful for, how to do them, and how well they work. Major topics of discussion include percutaneous techniques for valvular heart disease, septal defects at both the atrial and ventricular levels, adjunctive therapies during coronary interventions, and angioplasty to treat extracardiac vascular disease, as well as reviews of the cutting-edge imaging modalities w being used in interventional procedures. An accompanying CD-ROM contains video demonstrations of catheterization and and the imaging portions of these procedures.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note274 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1011 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHoward C. Herrmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.