Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents reflections of prominent international peacemakers in the Middle East, including Jimmy Charter, Lakhdar Brahimi, Jan Eliasson, Alvaro de Soto, and others. It provides unique insights and lessons learned about diplomacy and international peace mediation practice based on real life experience.
- Author BiographyRami G. Khouri is Senior Public Policy Fellow at the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. He is a leading Middle Eastern journalist and a syndicated columnist for the Agence Global Syndicate, USA, and for The Daily Star Beirut, Lebanon. He is also Nonresident Senior Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School, USA. Karim Makdisi is Director of the Public Policy and International Affairs Program, and Associate Professor of International Politics at the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. He also leads the UN in the Arab World Research Program at the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs. Martin Wahlisch is Affiliated Scholar at the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs, the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. He is also Political Affairs Officer in the Office of the Special Coordinator for Lebanon with the United Nations.
- Author(s)Karim Makdisi,Martin Wahlisch,Rami G. Khouri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.