All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope of this book covers the many possible approaches to working with bereaved children. The contributors draw on their wide-ranging experience of working with bereaved children in a many different contexts to examine: methods, such as dramatherapy and play therapy various settings, such as working in schools, hospitals and residential environments group and individual work working with adolescents. The breadth of the contributors' backgrounds- among them are psychologists, social workers, teachers, play therapists and an actress -brings to light the benefits of their differing approaches.
- Author BiographySince 1988, Susan C Smith and Sister Margaret Pennellshave developed a bereavement group programme and have run bereavement groups for children and adolescents.
- Author(s)Margaret Pennells,Sue Smith
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteindexes
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.