All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you facing a crucial interview and don't want to risk losing that job because you lack confidence or you think your interview skills aren't up to scratch? Fiercely practical, this book could be the answer to all your problems. Whether you only have a few hours to prepare or a few weeks, Julie Gray will guide you through all the techniques and strategies you need to give yourself the edge in a competitive market. Areas covered include: - Assessing whether you really want the job - 5 things interviewers want to kw about you - Different interview types, including assessments centres - Kwing yourself and what you want - Researching your potential employer - What to expect in the questions - Kwing how to answer - Kwing what you want to ask them - Planning ahead - Getting into the zone: confidence boosters - How to dress, behave and speak - Tricky questions and how to handle them - Clawing back the positive when things don't go to plan Quick and easy to use, 'Interview Success' makes it easy to focus on the areas of importance from avoiding cliched answers to dealing with scary interviewers!
- Author BiographyJulie Gray (Hampshire, UK) works on interview skills and CVs with The CV Centre and a range of interview clients, and also works as a freelance expert for several major corporations.
- Author(s)Julie Gray
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.