Interview Wonders and Blunders: What Not to Do If You Want to Get Hired by Claudia a Samuels Newton (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf You Don't See Yourself As a Winner, Then You Cant Perform As a Winner. Zig Ziglar. Claudia Samuels Newton taught thousands of employees and new college graduates how to navigate through the sometimes daunting world of work in her first book: Career Wonders and Blunders: If I Knew Then, What I Kw Now. Now she'll tell employees how to prepare for and ace interviews to achieve the job of their dreams as they map out their career future. In Interview Wonders and Blunders: What Not to Do if You Want to Get Hired, you will t only learn the do's and don'ts of interviewing, but you will also get into the minds of the people you will be sitting before to be interviewed by. Samuels Newton provides you with the preparation techniques and insider secrets told directly to her by hiring managers and shares their interview styles and approaches. She introduces you to curve-ball questions that you may least expect and tells you how to deal with them as well. Whether you are looking for a job outside of your company or pursuing an internal position, you will want to refer to this book each time you get invited to be interviewed. In the tradition of her first work, she provides real stories of wonders and blunders from both interviewees and hiring manager interviewers that will make you shake your head in amazement. Filled with Samuel Newton's own experience and advice, and complete with tools, affirmations, and resources, the book covers every aspect of job interviewing that you need to kw.
- Author BiographyClaudia Samuels Newton is an adjunct professor, a manager in Corporate America, the principal of Rewarding Resume and Career Services, and a published writer. Her career articles have been published on numerous websites and she has been published in newspapers. She has been a guest on local television and is a sought-after presenter at colleges and state agencies around South Carolina. Claudia earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, NJ and a master's degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Phoenix in Arizona.
- Author(s)Claudia a Samuels Newton
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.