All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many talented chessplayers in the world, but very few make it to the exalted level of grandmaster. In this book Aaron Summerscale questions his grandmaster colleagues about what makes them tick and how they have acquired the highest title that can be awarded in chess. What are the key factors? Talent, hard work, determination or a combination of all three? Read this book and find out. * Numerous interviews with some of the game s leading practictioners * Deeply antated games reveal how grandmasters approach positions * Many useful insights into what it takes to become a grandmaster
- Author BiographyOver the last few years Aaron Summerscale has been a prominent figure around the domestic and international tournament circuit. His many successful results led to him being awarded the Grandmaster title in 1997. He is also a renowned chess trainer, and has been involved in coaching some of England s best junior players. Aaron Summerscale is a prominent figure around the UK and international tournament circuit. His many successful results led to him being awarded the Grandmaster title in 1997. His first book for Everyman, A Killer Chess Opening Repertoire proved very popular with players of all levels.
- Author(s)Aaron Summerscale
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight289 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.