All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood interviewing is the key to good reporting and great stories. It's a difficult skill to acquire and it can be stressful, but you can learn how to approach a total stranger and elicit information on a topic about which you kw thing. In the second edition of this widely used guide, journalist Gail Sedorkin shows you step by step how to manage the interview process. She explains how to prepare, and what to do when you don't have time to do any research. She outlines the difference between 'soft' and 'hard' interviews, how to use digital tools effectively, and how to make the most of any interview situation. With tips and examples from leading journalists, and covering basic to advanced techniques, Interviewing is an essential guide for journalists, researchers and writers.
- Author BiographyGail Sedorkin is co-author of Reporting in a Multimedia World and Get Your Message Across.
- Author(s)Gail Sedorkin
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.