Interviewing in Action in a Multicultural World (Book Only) by Bianca Murphy, Carolyn Dillon (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $225.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of INTERVIEWING IN ACTION IN A MULTICULTURAL WORLD provides students with the clinical wisdom and hands-on practice to fully develop their clinical interviewing skills. Authors Bianca Cody Murphy and Carolyn Dillon have expanded many sections of the book with new material on techlogy, multiculturalism, and other timely topics. This up-to-date text also features new practice examples, essay questions, and self-exploration activities to prepare students for a variety of practice settings. It can be used as a guidebook for students who want to promote change through the client-clinician relationship. Praised nationwide by instructors in the helping profession, INTERVIEWING IN ACTION IN A MULTICULTURAL WORLD is a practical, accessible text that prepares students for careers in the human services field.
- Author BiographyBianca Cody Murphy, Ed.D., is Professor of Psychology at Wheaton College and a licensed psychologist practicing with Newton Psychotherapy Associates. Her research focuses on the clinical and health issues of lesbian, gay, and bisexual clients. She has served as president of Psychologists for Social Responsibility and as chair of both the American Psychological Association's Committee on Women in Psychology and the Board for the Advancement of Psychology in the Public Interest. Carolyn Dillon is Clinical Professor Emerita, Boston University School of Social Work, where she has won teaching excellence awards from both the Alumni Association and the student body. She received the Metcalf Award for teaching excellence and was the recipient of the Greatest Contribution to Social Work Education award from the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers. She has published and spoken widely about the need for professional self-care and stress management and has consulted with social workers in health and mental health settings.
- Author(s)Bianca Murphy,Carolyn Dillon
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight839 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.82Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.79Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.