All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoise and words and frenzied, hectic schedules dull our senses, closing our ears to His still, small voice and making us numb to His touch. Charles Swindoll offers all new insights from his own journal to guide people on a journey of intimacy with God. This keepsake book includes pages in Swindoll's handwriting collected in an embossed, antique-looking cover.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the accurate, practical teaching and application of God's Word and His grace. A pastor at heart, Chuck has served as senior pastor to congregations in Texas, Massachusetts, and California. Since 1998, he has served as the founder and senior pastor-teacher of Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas.
- Author(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- PublisherWord Publishing,US
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Publishing,US
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.