All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on psychology, family studies, sociology, communication studies, and neuroscience, Intimate Relationships is a comprehensive and current overview of relationship science written in an engaging and accessible style. The seventh edition of this best-selling text includes new, thought-provoking teaching tools and over 600 new references. Instructors and students can w access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect[registered] is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following: SmartBook[registered] - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content; access to your instructor's homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, tes, reminders, and other important files for the course; progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement; and, the option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book.
- Author BiographyRowland S. Miller is a Professor of Psychology at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas. He has been teaching a course in Close Relationships for over 25 years, and he won the 2008 Teaching Award from the International Association for Relationship Research (primarily as a result of this book). He is a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, and a winner of the Edwin Newman Award for Excellence in Research from Psi Chi and the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Rowland S. Miller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight739 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.