All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to Sandy Zaugg's book Escape, we find Dieter Hain describing his student days and colporteur experiences. A budding romance and dormitory fire add excitement while he studies for the ministry in Germany. We follow him to Canada where he graduates and becomes a pastor. He moves to the United States in 1963 and begins 28 years of ministry as a hospital chaplain. Whereas he once sold cigarettes to meet expenses as a teenager, he w teaches people to stop smoking and directs them to the only source for permanent success. Ann Landers takes te and sends members of her own family to St. Helena, California, where Dieter has initiated a residential program. You will meet centenarian Ernest Lloyd as he shares his secrets for longevity and reveals who really invented corn flakes. Finally, you will read how Dieter's own faith is tested when his mother dies of cancer, his wife undergoes chemotherapy, and he faces heart surgery. Through all these challenges one theme predominates-God hors those who trust Him.
- Author(s)Dieter Hain
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.