All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the record-breaking success of 1991's 'Black Album' to the band's reinvention with the Load/Reload albums; from bassist Jason Newsted's shock departure to the group's subsequent meltdown as laid bare in the documentary Some Kind of Monster; from the Lulu album with Lou Reed to their hugely expensive feature film Through the Never, the second half of the Metallica story has been as eventful and controversial as it has triumphant.
- Author BiographyPaul Brannigan and Ian Winwood are two of the UK's foremost music writers. A former editor of Kerrang! - the world's biggest weekly music magazine - Brannigan is the author of the Sunday Times Bestseller This Is A Call: The Life And Times Of Dave Grohl while Winwood has written for Rolling Stone, the Guardian, Mojo, Kerrang!, NME and the BBC. The first volume of Birth, School, Metallica, Death was published to huge acclaim in Autumn 2013.
- Author(s)Ian Winwood,Paul Brannigan
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight255 g
- Width170 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.