Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve year-old Jody Delaney is off on the adventure of a lifetime! Her marine biologist parents are completing the last part of a special project - Planet Dolphin. For practical research, the Delaney family need to spend three months at sea, travelling from their home in Florida to Perth in Australia. Jody plans to record every movement in her diary, and by email - telling her friends all about the journey and the wonderful dolphins she's going to meet ...It's the first night at sea, and there are a few teething problems on board the family's boat. A violent storm throws Jody overboard and, struggling to keep afloat, she fears for her life. A lost dolphin comes to her rescue, and the next day, a grateful Jody swims with the hero dolphin, and helps him find his way back home to his pod ...
- Author BiographyLucy Daniels was born and brought up in the Yorkshire countryside, where she still lives. She has always loved animals. She is a full time writer who gained experience of writing working on Sweet Valley High, Little Sister, and Mystery Club.
- Author(s)Lucy Daniels
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDolphin Diaries
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/12/2014
- Content Note20 b/w line illustrations
- Weight117 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.