All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith her characteristic warm and compassionate approach, Allison DuBois reaches out to those who have lost loved ones and explains the journey of the soul after death. She explores what is experienced in the transition to the afterlife and the ways that you can reconnect with those who have passed over. Through sharing the stories of children, parents and spouses who have died, Allison conveys that while death appears final, it is never too late to heal the wounds between the living and the deceased. Allison's insights help readers to find a psychic or medium who is reliable and she offers advice for those coping with loss, including the trauma of loss through murder or suicide. By exploring death from the perspectives of those who have passed over, as well as the stages of bereavement, Allison tenderly reveals that there is a path through grief that brings hope, healing and reconnection with the people we have lost.
- Author BiographyAllison DuBois began her career as an intern with the District Attorney's Office in Phoenix Arizona. While sorting crime scene photos she realised that she knew much more about the crimes than the photos revealed. Her abilities were tested, documented and listed as profound by university researchers. Allison also conducts seminars and personal readings to help ease the pain of losing a loved one. She donated her time to missing and murdered persons cases, criminal cases and jury selection for domestic and international agencies.
- Author(s)Allison DuBois
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.