Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionRahab Carmichael is just like any other teenage girl starting out at a new boarding school. She's all alone, a little lost, and she's never been good at fitting in. Also, just like any rmal girl, she has secrets, hopes, and fears she can't share with anyone. Rahab is rmal...the secrets and fears are anything but. Despite her anxiety, Rahab finds friends in Scout and Hawkins. Even though her new friends are social outcasts, Rahab feels a deeper connection with them than she's ever felt before. But to kw how deep, she'd have to risk revealing her own secrets. The idea of being that close to people fascinates her even as it terrifies her. Ather development just as confusing surfaces for Rahab. Everywhere she turns, boys are either flirting with her or teasing her. And she doesn't care for either option. Worst of the bullies is John Madison, a jock who refuses to leave Rahab and her friends in peace. The bullying increases and the tension becomes unbearable, forcing Rahab to wrestle with whether or t she has the strength to stand up to John. The only way Rahab can protect her friends is to reveal her uncanny secrets and face her greatest fear. What will she find when she looks into the flames? Into the Flames is the first of the Grover Cleveland Academy books. Approximately 75,000 words.
- Author BiographyJessie's life has been surrounded by books since the beginning. She learned to read at age four, realized she wanted to be an author at age six, finished her first novel at age fifteen, graduated with a degree in English at age twenty-one, and became a professional editor at age twenty-three. She is currently an editor for Tate Publishing as well as for the non-profit group Consortium Books. When not editing others' works, she is writing her own masterpieces. A product of the Harry Potter generation, Jessie's specialty is young adult urban fantasy. She is also a wife and mother, and she resides in Mustang, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Jessie Sanders
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.