All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaxwell Taylor is a video game junkie who comes into a windfall with which he builds his ideal video game room. Due to unforeseen circumstances, Max is accidentally sucked into his favorite game, World of Gorak. Max loses his memories of being a human being and believes himself to be Crakonar the Wizard. A year later, an electronic experiment at Red Deer College manages to duplicate the circumstances that sent Max into the game, resulting in his girlfriend also entering into the game as Ayla the Sorceress, intent upon returning the two lovers back to the real world. Will she be able to return, or will they remain virtual characters forever after? An unexpected twist will answer the question. This totally original look at video games and cyberspace will take you on a very interesting science fiction journey you will long remember.
- Author(s)Gertjan Zwiggelaar
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight617 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.