All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough relaxation techniques and visualisation, pathways are traced into the 'Garden of Dreams' - an avenue into the imagination of children. Using the daily exercises and breathing brings a calmness and alertness into the classroom, which helps to facilitate development and learning across the curriculum. This is a particularly unusual and creative resource.
- Author(s)Linda-Jane Simpson
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication26/06/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Content Note40 line illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.