All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories within are all events of my life pertaining to motorcycles and motorcycle travel. Many of them are with my dad and show the unique friendship that we have been lucky eugh to share. Some of them are with friends, both past and current. I hope that all of them depict my love for motorcycles, motorcycle travel and for my fellow motorcyclists. I believe that motorcyclists are some of the most adventurous, kind hearted and determined people I have even kwn and witnessed. I hope that you the reader will be able to put yourself in the saddle and enjoy the ride almost as much as I did. In volume one we travel all over western North America on a wide variety of bikes. In future volumes I hope to be able to tell the tales of travel all over the planet. I hope you enjoy!
- Author BiographyLance Gines has been riding motorcycles since the age of six. After 42 years and hundreds of thousands of miles he was finally convinced by friends and loved ones to put these stories down so they could be shared with others.
- Author(s)Lance R Gines
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.