All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThese nine short tales vividly depict key discoveries in evolutionary biology and the excitement of the scientific process. Online resources available at www.aw-bc.com/carroll.
- Author BiographySean B. Carroll is Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics and an Investigator at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Among the most prominent biologists working in the world today, Carroll is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, an award-winning author of two highly acclaimed books on science for the general public (Endless Forms Most Beautiful and The Making of the Fittest), a widely known charismatic public speaker, an ardent advocate for science education, and a frequent guest on NOVA and other popular television and radio programs. He is the author or co-author of more than 100 scientific papers on animal development and evolution and of two textbooks.
- Author(s)Jane B. Reece,Neil A. Campbell,Sean B. Carroll
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, Subs of Addison Wesley Longman, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.