All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lived relation between Buddhism and psychotherapy finds expression in the Buddhist's practice, the therapist's stance and response to those who seek help. Paul C. Cooper has gathered papers that demonstrate through extensive autobiographical material the relationship between personal religious experience and clinical work. The contributing authors, without exception, confront psychoanalytic theory and religious teachings in highly personal ways through personal narratives and abundant clinical material.
- Author BiographyPaul C. Cooper maintains a private practice in Manhattan. He is member, training analyst, clinical supervisor and faculty National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis, Institute for Expressive Analysis; board member and faculty at the Center for Spirituality and Psychotherapy; editorial board: Psychoanalytic Review and Groundwater: Journal of Buddhism and Psychotherapy. Winner of the 1996 Ernest Angel Award for Affects and Self States: A Case study on the Integration of Buddhist Analytic Meditation and Psychoanalysis; he co-edited Psychotherapy and Religion: Many paths, One Journey (2005: Jason Aronson.).
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPaul C. Cooper
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.