CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhere fear waits for you. A View from the Lake Katherine and James were happy running a small lakeside resort, until tragedy struck. Katherine watched her husband slowly spiral into insanity. Then he vanished. Now Katherine faces the winter alone. But is something luring her toward the same madness that claimed James? Catching Hell They were four friends in search of fun and chasing Hell. They hadn't counted on catching it. Stranded in a strange rural town, they are about to discover this is a place of horrific age-old rituals and a legendary evil that will let one escape without paying a terrible price.
- Author BiographyGreg F. Gifune was educated in Boston and has lived in various places, including New York City and Peru. He is the author of several novels and novellas, and two short story collections. His work has been published all over the world, has been translated into several languages. For seven years he was Editor-in-Chief of the fiction magazine The Edge: Tales of Suspense. Greg lives in Massachusetts with his wife Carol, their dogs and a bevy of cats. For more information on Greg and his work visit his official website www.gregfgifune.com or stop by and see him on Facebook.
- Author(s)Greg F Gifune
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.