All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHafiz of Shiraz whose poems inspired Goethe to compose his West-oestlicher Divan is the most highly esteemed and most popular among the masters of Persian poetry. The seven essays gathered in this volume - which is being published in commemoration of the 600th anniversary of the poet's death - explore various methods of approach to Hafiz's lyrical poetry.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Michael Gluenz was born in Dauchingen (Germany) in 1954. Studies at the Universities of Basle and Berne 1974-1986, assistant (wiss. Assistent) with the Department of Islamic Studies of the University of Berne 1980-90, since 1990 independent researcher with the Swiss National Science Foundation.J. Christoph Buergel was born in Gottesberg (Silesia, Germany) in 1931, Studies at the Universities of Frankfurt, Ankara and Goettingen, assistant and senior lecturer at Goettingen 1960-70, since 1970 head of the Department of Islamic Studies of the University of Berne.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/09/1991
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note2 tab.
- Weight260 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJohann Christoph Burgel,Michael Glunz
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.