All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book present in vel, distinct, but highly related aspects of the intracellular mechanisms required for the formation of a functional neurite, which include cytoskeletal organization, membrane traffic, and signal transduction. Its aim is to present this topic to the general readership of neurobiologists and molecular and cellular biologists to further stimulate the interest into this exciting section of neurobiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFondazione Telethon,Ivan Decurtis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.