All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book present in vel, distinct, but highly related aspects of the intracellular mechanisms required for the formation of a functional neurite, which include cytoskeletal organization, membrane traffic, and signal transduction. Its aim is to present this topic to the general readership of neurobiologists and molecular and cellular biologists to further stimulate the interest into this exciting section of neurobiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFondazione Telethon,Ivan Decurtis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.