Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIntraperitoneal Cancer Therapy: Principles and Practice is one of the first books to combine the latest clinical developments in the treatment of patients with peritoneal surface disease and the scientific principles that underlie the concept of intraperitoneal cancer therapy. The book covers basic concepts such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and mathematical models of drug transport as well as practical clinical applications, highlighted with results from clinical trials and promising vel preclinical developments. The book is a state-of-the-art reference for surgical and medical oncologists interested in the treatment of carcimatosis. It also establishes and promotes basic and translational research interest in the field of intraperitoneal drug delivery, which has the potential to improve the outcome for this dreaded condition. Edited by two rewned surgical oncologists, it represents the definitive reference in the field of intraperitoneal cancer therapy.
- Author BiographyEdited by Wim P. Ceelen, MD, PhD, professor of surgery, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium Edward Levine, MD, professor of surgery and chief of surgical oncology, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, USA
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note88 colour illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight1383 g
- Edited byEdward Levine,Wim P. Ceelen
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.