All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and compares the most commonly used techniques for numerical and mathematical analysis of spatial relationships of artefact distribution on archaeological sites. Methods discussed include k-means analysis, unconstrained clustering, correspondence analysis, and local density analysis.
- Author(s)H.P. Blankholm
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/1991
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight995 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.