All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical manual for nurses and physician assistants using this new techlogy, supplying them with the information necessary to utilise it effectively, including pump mechanics and the pharmacology of drug delivery. This is the only book of its kind, and its users at over 100 facilities have relied solely on the pump manufacturers manuals. The authors are from a leading centre for research and application of these pumps and, working with Dr. Richard Penn, have spent years developing their skills - Dr. Penn has personally implanted over 3,000 pumps.
- Author(s)J.A. Paice,J.M. Gianino,M.M. York
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/1995
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight262 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRichard Penn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.