All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book delivers its readers a taste of the modern Chinese-American teenage experience. Set against the fascinating backdrop of a Chinese restaurant in NYC, with a family steeped in the old Chinese culture, it is an action-packed adventure, sure to keep the readers on their toes from the beginning to the end. Faced with racial imbalances, many young readers find the book unique, original and exciting.
- Author BiographyA Concubine for the Family, the author's adult book is a best seller on Kindle. She has twice won the Talespinner Competition. One of the judges, Michael Korda wrote: [The Visit] has a very strong cultural appeal and give the reader a quick, instant understanding of Chinese value, and how they differ from our own. As well, it is simply written, perhaps the best written of all the stories here. Her short stories and essays have appeared in Prima Materia, Short Story Internationalm CAAC Inflight Magazine, Westchester Family, Dutchess Magazine, The Country and Dutchess Mature Life. Andover Green published one of her children's stories in Six Inches to England, An Anthology of International Children's stories.
- Author(s)MS Amy S Kwei
- PublisherTats Publishing
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTats Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.