All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduccion a la linguistica espala provides a systematic overview of key areas of Spanish linguistics, including the sound system, forms of words, syntactic patterns, the development of the language, and regional, social and contextual variation. Written entirely in Spanish from the viewpoint of contemporary descriptive linguistics, it employs a flexible approach that incorporates trends from different theoretical perspectives as well as the most recently published research.
- Author BiographyMilton M. Azevedo is Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of California at Berkeley. He is associate editor of the journal Hispania and president (2009) of the American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese. He has published extensively on Spanish and Portuguese linguistics, applied linguistics, literary linguistics, and translation studies.
- Author(s)Milton M. Azevedo
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.