All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, situations are presented where the children have to develop simple generalisations in the form of word equations The book is published with a CD of the worksheets to enable teachers to print them out and use them in class. This book concentrates on patterns in tables and encourages the children to start to look for what is the 'same' in their patterns. They will start to think algebraically and have fun developing their number work.
- Author BiographyDr Graham Lawler is a teacher with over twenty-five years' experience, including as head of mathematics. He has acted as a consultant on mathematical education for both the BBC and Channel 4. And is the author of BBC Bitesize Maths and broadcasts regularly on radio as 'Mr Educator'.
- Author(s)Dr. Graham Lawler
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleIntroducing Algebra
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byJames Craig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.