All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn Autodesk Official Training Guide to 3ds Max 2011 3ds Max is a popular 3D animation-and-effects software used in movies, visual effects, games, cartoons, short films, commercials, and other animation. However, it also presents a number of challenges to newcomers. This introduction to the latest version breaks down the complexities of learning 3D software and walks you through the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and using visual effects. Real-world examples from talented beginning 3ds max users motivate you to learn the software and helpful tutorials offer realistic, professional challenges for you to unravel. In addition, each chapter is richly illustrated with workflows to make learning 3ds max 2011 much easier and fn. Introduces you to the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and incorporating visual effects using the latest version of 3ds Max software Features excellent tutorials, helpful examples, detailed workflows, and a companion Web site to enhance your learning experience Explains a variety of methods for solving real-world challenges and breaks down why certain methods are used Makes the transition of coming from other 3D software applications as smooth as possible Introducing 3ds Max 2011 takes a typically difficult subject and breaks into easily digestible pieces so you can confidently begin working with this 3D animation software today.
- Author BiographyRandi L. Derakhshani teaches 3D animation at The Art Institute of California and has worked as a digital artist and technical director for games and movie projects with Gizmo Games, RJB Enterprises, and Sony. Dariush Derakhshani is an award-winning visual effects supervisor, author, and educator. He has worked on movies such as The Fantastic Four and Pan's Labyrinth , the South Park TV series, and numerous commercials and music videos. He teaches 3D animation and is the author of all the Introducing Maya books (Sybex). Dariush and Randi wrote Introducing 3ds Max 2008 and Introducing 3ds Max 9 (Sybex).
- Author(s)Dariush Derakhshani,Randi L. Derakhshani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1320 g
- Width174 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.