All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn INTRODUCING PRACTICAL GUIDE to applying a this hugely popular therapy in the workplace. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, commonly kwn as CBT, has roots stretching back as far as the ancient Greeks. It is a talking cure - a branch of therapy widely regarded as effective in curing or at least alleviating the symptoms of a wide range of disorders from arexia to post-traumatic stress disorder. INTRODUCING CBT FOR WORK - A PRACTICAL GUIDE focuses on how you can incorporate CBT's insights to improve your time in the workplace, such as tackling lack of self-motivation or feelings of inadequacy, and replacing them with new ways of thinking that will make you both happier and more effective in your work. Whether you're suffering from a particular complaint or simply feel that CBT's measured and results-driven approach can be of benefit to you, this is the perfect concise guidebook.
- Author BiographyGill Garratt has over 15 years experience as psychotherapist. She has worked widely in the Corporate industries, writing and delivering courses in Change Management, Performance and Appraisal, Diversity, Executive Coaching, Train the Trainer and uniquely 'Happiness at Work' courses, incorporating CBT in the workplace.
- Author(s)Gill Garratt
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width118 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.