Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a lucid and practical guide to understanding the core skills and issues involved in the criminal investigation process. Drawing on multiple disciplines and perspectives, the book promotes a critical awareness and practical comprehension of the intersections between crimilogy, criminal investigation and forensic science, and uses active learning strategies to help students build their kwledge. The book is organised around the three key strategic phases in a criminal investigation: - Instigation and Initial Response - The Investigation - Case Management Each strategic phase of the investigative process is carefully explained and examined. Alongside this practical approach, theoretical perspectives and academic research are laid bare for students. Introducing Forensic and Criminal Investigation is essential reading for students in crimilogy, criminal justice, policing, forensic psychology and related courses.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Monckton-Smith is a senior lecturer in Criminology at the University of Gloucestershire. Professor Adam Hart is a biologist and Reader in Science Communication at the University of Gloucestershire. Julia Webb is a senior lecturer and technician at the University of Gloucestershire. Tony Adams is a former Detective Superintendent.
- Author(s)Dr. Adam Hart,Jane Monckton Smith,Julia Webb,Julie Newberry,Tony Adams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.