Introducing Human Geographies by Mark Goodwin, Paul Cloke, Philip Crang (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Human Geographies is the leading guide to human geography for undergraduate students, explaining new thinking on essential topics and discussing exciting developments in the field. This new edition has been thoroughly revised and updated and coverage is extended with new sections devoted to biogeographies, cartographies, mobilities, n-representational geographies, population geographies, public geographies and securities. Presented in three parts with 60 contributions written by expert international researchers, this text addresses the central ideas through which human geographers understand and shape their subject. Part I: Foundations engages students with key ideas that define human geography's subject matter and approaches, through critical analyses of dualisms such as local-global, society-space and human-nhuman. Part II: Themes explores human geography's main sub-disciplines, with sections devoted to biogeographies, cartographies, cultural geographies, development geographies, ecomic geographies, environmental geographies, historical geographies, political geographies, population geographies, social geographies, urban and rural geographies. Finally, Part III: Horizons assesses the latest research in invative areas, from mobilities and securities to n-representational geographies. This comprehensive, stimulating and cutting edge introduction to the field is richly illustrated throughout with full colour figures, maps and photos. These are available to download on the companion website, located at www.routledge.com/9781444135350.
- Author BiographyPaul Cloke is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Exeter. Philip Crang is Professor of Cultural Geography at Royal Holloway, University of London. Mark Goodwin is Professor of Human Geography and Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Mark Goodwin,Paul Cloke,Philip Crang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note284 colour illustrations, 17 colour tables, 232 colour illustrations, 54 colour line drawings
- Weight2345 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.