Introducing Jung: A Graphic Guide by Maggie Hyde, Michael McGuiness (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.20+ AU $1.88 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by fuggsy
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarl Gustav Jung was the most enigmatic and controversial disciple of Sigmund Freud. Introducing Jung brilliantly explains the theories that led Jung to break away from Freud and describes his own near psychotic breakdown in mid-life, a 'night-sea voyage' from which he emerged with radical new insights into the nature of the unconscious mind. Step by step, the book demonstrates how it was entirely logical for him to explore the psychology of religion, alchemy, astrology, the I Ching and other phemena rejected by science in his investigation of his patients' dreams, fantasies and psychic disturbances.
- Author BiographyMaggie Hyde is a writer, lecturer and journalist and consultant astrologer. Michael McGuiness is an artist, designer and former art director who has had numerous exhibitions of his work throughout the world.
- Author(s)Maggie Hyde,Michael McGuiness
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/05/2015
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementCompact ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.